Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A beautiful letter from Pastor Jean in Rwanda

This is Jean wishing you merry thanksgiving day! I am happy to wish you nice day!
As I have told you my family was preparing some gifts for you because we are grateful and we stay always thankful for every thing you do for us and for Jesus work in general, so whole my family takes advantage of this opportunity to wish you also merry chritmas and happy new year of 2007 . I was in kibungo city this morning to spread Jesus pictures there and many people were receiving with joy!After in the after noon I have gine at the post and a package with gifts for you was mailed for you I hope I will say some thing about when they will arrive to you. It is not gifts of high value but it is only a symbol. we love you and we always are thankful.

Yours sincerely in Christ

Jean and Beathy family