Monday, March 10, 2008

Pictures sent to prisoners worldwide

My brothers & sisters in the Lord, I just wanted to thank you for the pictures and papers that you have sent to me. So far I have sent them to a young man in jail in Ohio and: 8 prisoners in China, 1 in Vietnam, 3 in Etria, 1 in Indonesia, 1 in Azerbaijan and 1 in Uzbekistan.

I don't know if you are familiar with the Voice of the Martyrs but they are dedicated to letting the free world know about the atrocities and horror that Christians still face, even today. (www.prisoneralert.com) I read a book published by this charity called Jesus Freaks and it really opened my eyes to what is happening to Christians in other parts of the world. I started writing people in jail for being Christians about a year ago. Thank you very much for the work you do. God bless you.