Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jesus healed a 3 year old boy!!

Last month, my friend Tessie asked me to pray for Kaimi, her neighbor's 3 year old son who has had cancer since he was a year old. He had gone into a coma while he was visiting his auntie and grandpa in Arizona. They had taken him to the emergency room, and didn't know why he was in a coma. I asked Therese and her son Jordan to ask Jesus if He would heal Kaimi, and Therese and I were also asking Him to heal Kaimi and bring him out of the coma. That night after we asked Jesus to heal him, Tessie's daughter Chloe, who is 7 years old, had a dream that he came out of a coma, and he was all better and was completely healed! The next day, Tessie called and told me the doctors discovered a brain tumor, and operated on him, and he came out of a coma and was completely better! Then, today while I was visiting Tessie, I saw Kaimi, he came over to Tessies house, and he looks healthy and is completely recovered! Jesus thank You for healing Kaimi!! Father thank You for moving on the earth with Your healing power and love, in Your Son's beautiful name!!!
Felicia