Thursday, September 21, 2006

Testimonies from Rwanda

Hello Char! I right now received your lovely message and in the same time I received the testimony from one of Pastors who use Jesus pictures in their evangelism. His name is Rev. Twahirwa Mathias: I have told you that he has a children ministry for worship here in Kigali. So I gave to him Jesus pictures and DVDs [of THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST] he used them and they were so fruitful in his ministry - "Thousand hills ministry". As you can see below is his own message and I am proud "spiritually!" for what Jesus is doing every where with Free pictures and The Passion dvds! I God bless you for thinking about our nation! I am ready to work for Jesus every where he'll send me for his work! My thanks also to Rev; Mathias for his abnegation (devotion) in God's work! Char I received also testimony from the house owner but it is written in kinyarwanda. I shall send it next time with its translation! God bless you!-- Pastor Jean.

From THOUSAND HILLS MINISTRIES to Pastor Jean:

Dear Reverend,
It was delightful to watch the Passion of the Christ with the other group of teeagers. The grassroots leaders have been faithful and issued an authorization for that purpose. Up to now we do not have a DVD player but we managed to hire one. The projector did a very good job. A committed Christian bought for us petrol for the other hired generator. While watching the movie, for everyone there, It was as if Jesus was dying. Young people cried, shed tears, and accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. We need to pray and join hands together to win lost souls to Jesus Christ. Some old people were with us and it was unbelievable to see a 69 old man cying! All of them could not hide their emotions. Praise the Lord. Although I could interpret for them the words written on the screen, all said that they understood everything and pledged to read again The Passion of Christ in their Bible. They went back home joyfully within their hearts their King, Jesus Christ. I urge you to find by all means appropriate material.

Our Ministry, VISION DES MILLE COLLINES, through its ministries under the name of THOUSAND HILLS MINISTRIES, intends to continue to help more people in remote village in that way, overcoming their physical and spiritual hunger. Please join me in prayer for this purpose. My ministry is still infant in need of health and growth to meet the need of people in the post genocide period.The pictures have been given to them after the watching of that movie. And I ned more and more DVDs to give.
Yours prayerfully,
Rev. Mathias Twahirwa

This is fruit. The Passion is available on dvd in bulk amounts in Sam's Club and Walmart. Please ask the Father about sharing the film and giving pictures.