Thursday, March 01, 2007

From Jude in Uganda

I greet you in Jesus' name. I write this mail to thank you so much for the pictures and movies (THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST) that you sent to me. For the past two weeks I have been trying to distribute them especially in the Eastern and the war troubled area of Uganda (Northern part). The message on the Jesus pictures has saved many souls and also brought hope to more to the suffering people in Northern Uganda. These people came to realise that much as they are suffering, there is someone who loves and cares about whatever goes on any inch of their lives and that is Jesus.

My experience in this war troubled area was not so simple as I had fear of being killed or opposed by people with already troubled lives.What consoled me was that I knew that Jesus never lets down those who hold on to him and since i was doing his work, i was assured of his guidance and protection. I thank the good lord that my work went on well and it was only shortage facilitaties, for example money, that stopped me from distributing the pictures and the movies to other parts of the country.

Am happy to inform you that am again very much willing to distribute the next lot of the Jesus pictures and the movies that you will send me in Southern Sudan because as this particular area is trying to stabalise, people their should know that its by the grace of Jesus Christ that they are now able to have some peace and stability. Am also requesting that you update me of your on going programs and plans in your reply, for example places you have distributed and spread the good news about Jesus. I PRAY THAT THE GOOD LORD USES YOU AS HE CONTINUES TO USE ME IN SAVING MANY SOULS IN JESUS' NAME.