Thursday, February 15, 2007

They feel hope, pardon and peace

We received a wonderful testimony about the pictures today from our friend, Pastor Jean Miruho de Dieu, who is in Rwanda. He gives out the free pictures of Jesus for OJP in Rwanda. We told him to do as the Holy Spirit told us to do, which is to give the pictures of Jesus to everyone, regardless of their religion, or if they have no religion. Jesus is the Creator of all, and all should know Him, and each person is known and loved by Him.

Pastor Jean: I am very glad to say to you that for now I am 100% healed. Bless you for standing near me in prayers. (Jean is recovering from an outbreak of malaria) Today I visited a family of JEHOVAH WITNESSES congregation they have lifted Jesus pictures in their house. They gave me a short testimony that Jesus did miracles for them. Usually they do not consider Jesus any more. But I was astonished to see how they began to pray our Father in the name of Jesus. They say that nowadays their family is enjoying the power of God through Jesus who gave to them new hope and hearts' peace when before they were lost in terrifying laws and philosophy! I told you that they like the DVDs of the passion. They said that before they receive Jesus picture in their family always they were feeling as missing something. In their house rooms when they entered they felt some thing as terrifying spirits and every time they were feeling spirits of condemnation and anxiety. They felt anxious several times without reason but now they witness that they were lost only in laws and other philosophical ideas. Now they pray in Jesus name and they say that there is a big change because they feel hope, pardon and peace. For me I was astonished to see how the big picture of Jesus I gave to the family responsible is now hung up on the wall.