Monday, April 23, 2007

One person's way to give out the pictures.

I would like to share with you. I ordered these pictures from you and received them. Thank you so much. I had years ago gotten a large picture of this from a dear friend that lead me to the Lord. I cherish this picture. I had hoped to get another one to pass on to someone I lead to the Lord. But instead I got the small ones. Which worked out awesome because one thing I do is I make up Blessing Bags. Just a small bag of goodies and some small something about Jesus. and then when I am in a fast food line or checking out at the store, I hand a bag to someone I feel the Lord is telling me to bless and just tell them I want to bless them today and go about my way. I have had so many incredible responses from people. Well I took those pictures and put them in my blessing Bags.

So thank you so much for those pictures. If you feel lead to send me more to use I would be so blessed to pass them along in my Blessing Bags.

Edie N.
Billings Mt
Thank you and God Bless your ministry.