Monday, September 24, 2007

The Power of the Pictures is Love

I need to thank you so much for the beautiful Jesus Pictures. You sent 24 small pictures on the strings, and I only have one left, which I had to keep for myself. I would love to receive more if I can get more from you. Everyone that has seen them want at least one for there car and one each to put on there children's bed post. My mother goes to a prayer/bible study every Friday and she says there's usually 15 people that show up on a regular bases, and she knows they would each love to have one and is sure that some may ask for more. I actually gave a couple different people the picture, they looked at it and cried. They said it is the most beautiful picture they've ever seen of Jesus. My next question is if you take any donations? I have been asked and replied that I didn't know. Please let me know if I can get more of the same pictures and if you do accept contributions. Thank you so much. Have a blessed day, today and everyday. God Bless you all there. S. L. T