Friday, September 14, 2007

Spread more than 600 Jesus pictures there

Hi OJP, Today I was again spreading Jesus pictures in True Vine Church (in Rwanda) among children especially, and choirs. Last time I had spread more than 600 Jesus pictures there and many tracts of Jesus.. They told me that last time there was a nice results, because when children or choirs were singing in concert they were putting on Jesus pictures and so many persons appreciated them and requested Jesus pictures of their own. Afterwards many persons were testifying to them that there was miracles being done for them, and others were changing and attending the church and repenting their sins. They told me that they are preparing another concert or choirs to sing outside. Today I was spreading there more than 300 Jesus pictures, and I gave there more than 14 Big Jesus pictures and 4 dvds of the passion of the Christ. The church is located not far from our International Airport of Kanombe. They have more than 3 choirs with children aged more than 12 years old and 2 adults choirs. May God bless Pastor Muhire (Their choir representative) who always invites me there to share with them.
Brother and son in Jesus
Jean