Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Jesus is the Healer

An email from Erick in Madagascar, Africa:

Dec 5, 2008: Good morning. My name is ERICK. I come from Madagascar (Africa). At this moment (December 5th, 2008 at 04 h AM), me and my brother Christian are at the hospital because he is very sick and suffering enough. He is at the third stage of cancer. Two hours ago, the doctor gave him an injection of drugs (temgesic) to make him sleep. In the mean time I write this mail to ask you kindly to pray for him. He has already followed chemotherapy and radiotherapy but it is impossible to stop the cancer. We believe that Jesus by The Holy Spirit can make everything we can't imagine and the power of praise is a reality. Please pray for Christian for his healing. Thank you. God bless you ERICK P.s: In Google, I made search for ''JESUS AND THE CANCER'' and I have seen your site. Please excuse me for my bad english writing.

Our answer the same day:
Jesus, please heal Christian. Please put a stop to the cancer and heal his body. In your own name we ask you, Jesus.

It is late here and people are asleep but tomorrow I will ask some others to pray with me also. We know that Jesus loves you and cares about the suffering you are experiencing and we know that He cares to heal people. He hears you, dear brothers. He will help you. If you send an address we will send some pictures of Jesus to you so you can share them with others and tell them that Jesus will help them as well.

Your English is very good. Thank you for writing to us. May Jesus draw near to you and speak to you calmly and may you see Him smiling at you, for he truly loves you. He will help you.

Char Tierney
And everyone at Operation Jesus Pictures

Reply from Erick on Dec 29, 2008:
THANK YOU GOD !!!! Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ,I am pleased to announce you that Christian is now little by little feelling well. We have left the hospital and joined home. I am deeply convinced that your praise was one among others big reasons of his healing and I thank you in the name of your family. Please continue to praise for him for a complete healing. Once again, thank you very much and GOD bless you. Erick P.S : Could you imagine what the Doctor said: ''Christian has passed from death to life !!!'' and I said : ''Only Jesus has the key of life''.