Thursday, December 28, 2006

Comments about the picture of Jesus found on a Muslim website

From a blogger site, which posted the picture of Jesus that we mail all over the world:
...in addition, I would to like to add my own feelings. I really loved the picture of Jesus Christ in the post that I used. I found it very inspiring to medidate. I was coming back to my own blog just to stare at the glorious face of Jesus. even though historically all the paintings of Jesus's is not authentic, yet i get a feeling that this painting potrays the real face of Jesus very closely. But God knows the best. I just couldn't take off my eyes from the face. Can you help me with one thing? can you stare at the face and notice if Jesus is smiling back or not? Perhaps i was imagining, but i felt it.

Here is a quote from a prophecy from the Holy Spirit called: Boundless River, given in August, 2002 by Silvana Lupetti, when He first told us to start Operation Jesus Pictures.

I say to you who love Me, 'Not one Muslim, not one Jew, not one atheist, not one Christian, no, not one in all the earth, will look at this picture, taken from the Shroud, and not be moved by My presence'."

As you can see, the prophecy is true.