Thursday, December 21, 2006

Traveled to Nigeria to give out pictures

Praise the Lord, I thank God for the mercy He gave me in the journey to Nigeria. When I reached to the Embassy of Uganda in Nigeria, I got the favor when I told someone that its the Lord who sent me in this Nation. Suprisingly, a man told me if you dont have where to stay, come I have a room in my house, so that room is my Prayer and Mercy from God that will lead where God wants me to be. Am now organising the real address that I will give to you to send me these Jesus Pictures. Pray for me that I may do what God sent me to do in Jesus name. bye-bye i wish you A Happy Christmas and A Happy New Year. - Matthew

Pray for Matthew in Nigeria and God bless the man who offered to take him in for Jesus' sake. Jesus, help Matthew as he reaches out to the people in Your name. Lead him wherever you wish him to go, and give him wisdom always from the Holy Spirit. As soon as we have the address, we will send a box of pictures of Jesus to him, and some tracts in Swahili and English and some dvds of THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST.