Thursday, December 28, 2006

A request from Jennifer, OJP reply. Please pray with us for her.

Can I please get some pics of Jesus. I am in deep need of spiritual help. I feel as though I am at a breaking point at times and say things I shouldn't and regret later. I do ask for forgiveness and hope God has forgiven me. These pics would make me feel closer to God.
Thank you,
Jennifer H.


OJP reply:

Dear Jennifer, we will send you pictures right away. You are not alone in the things you describe, He understands our weaknesses and will help you in yours. Talk to Him, and He promises to talk to You. You can talk to us in real time if you get Yahoo Messenger. Go to our website and you'll find how to reach us through that way. If not, keep emailing us and we will respond. Have hope, Jesus' love for you is real, and His help is real. Send us your mailing address. We will pray for you.

Father, here is Jennifer, whom You love, reaching out to You. She is pressed by the enemy and has wounds from her experiences in life. Please wrap Your arms around her, show her how close You really are, and that the way ahead leads to a place that has no darkness, no fear, and is her future with You. Push back the enemy from her and give her the help she needs. Your love never fails. Thank You, Father, in Jesus' mighty name.

So glad you wrote to us.