Sunday, October 15, 2006

Letter from Jean in Rwanda

Pastor Jean is talking about the package of 5000 pictures we sent to him, which included some clothes for his baby Ruth and some other things. The pictures and THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST film (sent as dvds) are having great effect on people in Rwanda. This is what the Father is doing, His lovingkindness is better than life.

Hello Char and Therese in OJP,

I am so happy today. I arrive right now in Kigali city from Bethany AME Church in Kigali Rural it is about at 12o km from the the city. We had there a nice day in their church and they were so happy to receive Jesus pictures and 3 dvds. It is a parish with 5 small local churches with about 400 christians. They were happy because last time the dvds and Jesus pictures were more important in their parish. I will send you some of the pictures taken there, They were dancing, singing and jumping of joy. I gave them today 600 free Jesus pictures and 3 dvds. Let me tell that my wife was so glad. She enjoyed everything you sent, she received her 20 usd you sent, a good pen, a block note and she enjoyed things for children. Especialy for Ruth clothes, She jumped up with joy" She told me to tell you, thank you, thank you so much." She does not have good words to thank you.

About the gift sent by Lydia, I can tell you that the widow also told me to give you her thanks. God bless you in all you do. The pictures of Ruth I have them now but I will send them together with that one on her gift from you. With the pictures from Bethany where I was this sunday. I feel so tired now and I was not able to send my testimony today because of my trip. I thank Therese too and I hope to meet you tomorrow. (in Yahoo Messenger) My Children are singing you for you gave them cars: "those toys". We all are thanking you. God bless you.