Sunday, October 29, 2006

Letter from Pastor Jean

This is a letter from Pastor Jean in Rwanda. The dvd's he is referring to are THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST. The letters are some we received in Swahili and French which our brother Jean answered for us.The feast he's talking about is on Christmas Day. It is a day of the King's Feast. A feast from the King, and a feast for the King All the details of this are in Char Tierney's blog titled: A King's Feast for Rwanda. We have already begun gathering toys and gifts for this gathering and raising the money for the food, and the gifts. We are going to be with them in spirit and we know that the Father will be moving among us all on that day. If you feel moved to help us with a feast for Rwanda, write to us and we will be happy to be lifting up Jesus together. Pastor Jean is now a representitive of Operation: Jesus Pictures in Rwanda. We thank him and his wife Beathy for their faithfulness to the Father in taking up the pictures and the PASSION for Rwanda. May the Father always be leading them, and protecting them as they go forward with this Operation.

The people who lived in darkness, have seen a great light. May this be true in Rwanda, that suffered so deeply, and may this be true for all the world He loves so much.

In Jesus' name


Good evening,

I just saw 2 letters you asked me to help you for answering them. I already did this and sent them.

I also needed to tell you about yesterday: I was visiting Guerizim parish as I told you that the christians there like to use Jesus pictures and Dvds in their evangelism.so I gave to them 3dvds and 4oo free Jesus pictures. Today , I was in sunday gathering at Carmel Church we had nice day! After gathering I gave 2dvds to the superintendant( called presiding elder) of the church in kigali erea. I gave also 2 dvds to carmel committe so that they can organise films during christmas week. I gave to them many Jesus pictures and they were very happy.I could not take picture because I had no camera but they were so happy and they invite me to visit them once again very soon. If possible I will take pictures with them at the following visit

I would like to say about children ages in my parish as you have asked me about so that you prepare gifts according their ages:

here are 28 girls aged as follows:

12 years:4 girls Here are 22 boys aged as follows:

13 years: 1 girl 13 years old:3 boys
8 years:8 girls
7 years:7 girls 9 years: 9 boys
6 years:4 girls 8 years:2 boys
5 years:2girls
4 years:2years 7 years:4 girls
6 years:1 boy
5 years:3 boys
Note: there are 4 babies and 3 children under 2 years

I thank you for every thing you are doing for God's glory, I told to Beathy about what you are preparing she was very thankful i said about the feast too and every body was happy and they say"May the Lord give you all his blessings"

Thank you very much. Bless you

Yours Jean