Saturday, October 28, 2006

More updates

Yesterday, October 27th, I went out to do errands and I took Jordan, my 9 year old son, and Neeko with me. (Neeko is Nicole's son, she is with Operation Jesus Pictures) While waiting at an office to take care of some business we met a woman sitting behind us. I was stringing pictures of Jesus and I handed a pack of 4 to Neeko, he is 4 years old. I told him if he sees someone he wants to give them to he can. It's our experiance that children love Jesus, and love the pictures, they ask to give the pictures to others. After a bit Neeko wanted to give them to the lady sitting behind us, so he did. She was so grateful and told us that her son who is 7 will want one of them. She started to talk about her son and said he has an attention deficit disorder and is having a hard time learning because of it and she is worried about him. I told her we would pray for him, that Jesus will help him. We ended up giving her around 40 pictures because she said she has some neighbor kids she would like to give some to. Jesus please help this lady's son, will you put Your hand on him and change this condition he has. Please help all the mothers that are worried about their children, let them know that You are the source of help that will change their lives. Thank You, Jesus.

Later I met a woman who is a nurse at a local hospital. She was next to me in line at the store, we had a little time to talk because someone in line ahead of us was having a problem with an item that was suppose to be on sale. I ended up giving her everything I had left in my pack, which was about 20 or so pictures. I told her she can call Operation: Jesus Pictures anytime for more. She works in the children's ward and said she has never seen anyone coming around and praying for the children. I told her that she can call us and we would go down and pray for anyone that wants prayer. I told her about my husband Doug being in the hospital, and that he was stringing the pictures in his room, and the nurses and others would come in and ask him for pictures for their families and for the patients there. Also I told her about Jordan being in the hospital and we were giving out the pictures and the people wanted them, and were so glad to have them, they would put them around their necks right on the spot. As we got up to the cashier I gave him some pictures.He had heard some of the conversation between this woman and I, when I was leaving he asked me if I would pray for him. I said I would and I gave him a 4x6 picture of Jesus and told him Jesus will help him. You see, the timing of these things is the work of the Holy Spirit, who is always looking after us, to help all our woes. Father, please bless and help this woman who is taking Your pictures with her to her family and to the hospital, please move with healing there in the children's ward. And help the cashier, this young man that heard us and yearned for Your help. Father, bring him closer to You and speak to him. Let him know that You are real and care about his troubles. Thank You, Father, in Jesus' name.

Therese Cooper
OPERATION: JESUS PICTURES